QB Block Heater Range
For more information or a quote on this item please email IVFSynergy
Below you will find some useful product details
Grant Instruments Digital Dry Block Heater, Ambient +5 to 130°C 230V
A versatile general purpose system with removable/interchangeable blocks and a comprehensive specification to suit most dry block heating applications in the laboratory.
- Temperature range ambient +5ºC to 130ºC, with rapid heat-up time
- Stability: ±0.1ºC
- Uniformity: ±0.1ºC
- Digital temperature control for optimal precision
- Range of convenient features including alarms, single and dual point calibration, programmed start/stop, ‘offset’ for known sample temperature variation and choice of external or internal probes
- External probe available for accurate in-sample or in-block temperature control
- Includes block removal tool for easy and safe removal of blocks.
A source of precision temperature control for general, routing applications and sensitive analytical procedures including enzyme digestions, enzyme activity studies and nucleid acid hybridisations.
- High power heater for fast heat-up – 25ºC to 100ºC in only 15 minutes.
- Simple-to-use rotor plus two keys provide access to the interactive interface for fast, accurate set-up and use
- Clear digital display – easy to read from a distance for instant reassurance
- Convenient timer facility, with audible buzzer, for reaction timing and function timing, e.g. delayed heater switch-on/turn-off
- Wide range of interchangeable blocks enables you to mix and match sample tubes as desired – extraction tool supplied as standard for easy and safe removal of blocks.
- Optional safety cover – protects samples from contamination and users from accidental contact with hot blocks
- Overtemperature cut-out protects your samples and your workplace
- High quality, robust construction in streamlined coolwall aluminium and chemical-resistant plastic – durable in demanding environments
- Compact footprint to optimise use of benchspace
- Options include blocks for 0.2 ml tubes, strips and 96-well microtitre plates used in molecular biology and biotechnology applications (QBD2 & QBH2 only)
- Three programmable temperature/time segments plus end-of program segments (QBH2 only)
|Dimensions (h x d x w)||120 x 240 x 200mm||120 x 285 x 200mm||120 x 390 x 200mm||120 x 295 x 200mm|
|Temperature range @37°C||Ambient +5 to 130°C||Ambient +5 to 130°C||Ambient +5 to 130°C||Ambient +5 to 200°C|
|Uniformity within the block @37°C||0.1±ºC||0.1±ºC||0.1±ºC||0.1±ºC|
|Uniformity across similar blocks @37°C||0.2±ºC||0.2±ºC||0.2±ºC||0.2±ºC|
|Heat up time 25ºC to 100ºC||20 minutes||20 minutes||20 minutes||15 minutes|
|Three programmable temperature/ time segments plus end-of-program segments||–||–||–||•|
|Reaction timer, with audible buzzer||1 to 999 minutes||1 to 999 minutes||1 to 999 minutes||1 to 999 minutes|
|Function timer for delay of heater start-up/switch-off||Up to 72 hours||Up to 72 hours||Up to 72 hours||Up to 72 hours|
|Two-point calibration of internal and external probes||•||•||•||•|
|High/low temperature alarms, settable to within 0.5ºC of set temperature||•||•||•||•|
|Fault indication display||•||•||•||•|
|Extraction tool for easy and safe block removal||•||•||•||•|
|Safety||Thermal fuse||Thermal fuse||Thermal fuse||Thermal fuse|
|Heater power – 230V||150W||300W||600W||300W|
|Heater power – 120V||100W||200W||400W||200W|
|Supply voltage||120 or 230V||120 or 230V||120 or 230V||120 or 230V|