Creating successful cell cultures requires a CO2 Incubator that offers the highest levels of precision, security and ease of use.
Our latest IncuSafe MCO-170AIC CO2 Incubators with PHCbi’s innovative technologies offer outstanding quality in performance, maximise cell culture productivity and provide optimum results and reproducibility.
Precise & Regulated Environment
Providing a precisely controlled environment for sensitive cell cultures Delivering long-term performance, optimal cell viability and successful experiments, each PHCbi incubator provides precise control of CO2 concentration and temperature, while remaining easy to operate and maintain. The MCO-170AIC IncuSafe CO2 Incubators support a reliable, stable cell culture environment across all shelf positions, meaning each and every cell is safely maintained under ideal conditions.
"Outstanding quality and performance for successful cell growth, optimal results and reproducibility. Perfect fit for the strictest and most sensitive protocols."
Increasing work efficiency
We have designed our incubators with ease of use and efficiency in mind. By delivering a user friendly cell culture incubator with rapid systems and processes, PHCbi can help make your work as simple as possible.
The high-speed decontamination system uses vaporised hydrogen peroxide and UV light. It cleans the chamber of the incubator safely in less than three hours, achieving a minimal 6 log reduction of major contaminants.
- Improved insulation performance and lower running costs
- PID Control of CO2 and temperature
- Dual IR CO2 sensor
- Optimum protection for your cell culturers
- More space for more cultures
- PCHbi’s H2O2 vapour sterilisation cycle reduces downtime to less than 3 hours for complete, validatable decontamination for increased productivity.
- DHA Direct heat and air jacket system
- Dual IR CO2 sensor
- InCu saFe® copper-enriched stainless steel interior
- Optional Safe Cell UV® with NEW increased UV lamp life (Standard in the MCO-170AICUV-PE and MCO-170AICUVH-PE)
- Optional electric door lock (Standard in the MCO-170AICUVH-PE)
- Integrated shelf supports
- Full colour LCD touch screen
- USB port
External Dimensions (W x D x H) 620 x 730 x 905 mm
Internal Dimensions (W x D x H) 490 x 523 x 665 mm
Volume 165 litres
Net Weight 80 kg
Inner Doors 1 gastight - made of tempered glass
Shelves 4 x Stainless Steel Copper-enriched Alloy
Shelf Dimensions (W x D x H) 470 x 450 x 12 mm