Oosafe® ST inline filters are used between CO2 incubators and gas sources to purify incoming CO2, N2 and premixed gas. The new Oosafe ST Filter has extended replacement time up to 6 months
Our filters are effective against
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Chemically Active Compounds (CACs), bacteria, odour, dust and more.
- Unmatched VOC Removal Capacity: Micro Carbon Technology provides a larger activated carbon surface area and more uniform gas flow through the filter for extremely high VOC purification over a longer period.
- Better Gas Quality, Better Embryo Development: Purified CO2 N2 and premixed gas protects embryos in incubation and results in superior development.
- VOCs and Bacteria: Construction using pure activated carbon and a HEPA filter allows our product to trap bacteria for three months in addition to offering long-term VOC removal.
- High Quality: Oosafe filters are manufactured and tested in a Clean Room Environment according to CGMP under strict rules for IVF use.
- Pure Materials for IVF use: Filter capsule and interior materials are safe to use in IVF laboratories.
- Approved by Scientists: Oosafe® Filter has been used for many years in well-known IVF clinics all over the world as the gas purification tool of choice.
- No Chemicals Inside: No chemicals are used inside the filter to avoid any negative effects on embryo development.
- Quality Control: Each filter is tested in a Clean Room Environment using an Automated Quality Testing Device to eliminate any human error.
- Packing: Each filter is individually packaged, and boxes come shipped with a Certificate of Conformity and Instructions for Use.