- Unmatched VOC Removal Capacity: Micro Carbon Technology provides a larger activated carbon surface area and more uniform gas flow through the filter for extremely high VOC purification over a longer period.
- Better Gas Quality, Better Embryo Development: Purified CO2 N2 and premixed gas protects embryos in incubation and results in superior development.
- VOCs and Bacteria: Construction using pure activated carbon and a HEPA filter allows our product to trap bacteria for three months in addition to offering long-term VOC removal.
- High Quality: Oosafe filters are manufactured and tested in a Clean Room Environment according to CGMP under strict rules for IVF use.
- Pure Materials for IVF use: Filter capsule and interior materials are safe to use in IVF laboratories.
- Approved by Scientists: Oosafe® Filter has been used for many years in well-known IVF clinics all over the world as the gas purification tool of choice.
- No Chemicals Inside: No chemicals are used inside the filter to avoid any negative effects on embryo development.
- Quality Control: Each filter is tested in a Clean Room Environment using an Automated Quality Testing Device to eliminate any human error.
- Packing: Each filter is individually packaged, and boxes come shipped with a Certificate of Conformity and Instructions for Use.
Oosafe® Inline filters
For more information or a quote on this item please email IVFSynergy
Below you will find some useful product details
Oosafe® inline filters are used between CO2 incubators and gas sources to purify incoming CO2, N2 and premixed gas.
Our filters are effective against
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Chemically Active Compounds (CACs), bacteria, odour, dust and more.