ICSI and general procedure chair
Our ergonomically and Occupational Health reviewed chair is suitable for a wide range of laboratory procedures. We especially like the ergonomic changes that we can make to benefit our ICSI position.
Designed to make long periods of time in a seat both adaptable to suit a wide range of ergonomic requirements and suitable for our specific laboratory use.
Can be mounted on flat feet or Castors (Wheels) as required
- Chrome, 5-branch, scuff-resistant, reinforced base
- with articulated glides
- Chrome gas-lift column with height adjustment from 560 to 800 mm and shock absorber
- Height adjustable aluminium foot-ring
- Ergonomic seat in blue or black soft polyurethane
- Independently adjustable seat and backrest tilt with one fingertip lever thanks to an asynchronous mechanism
- Backrest soft polyurethane, adjustable in height
- Comfortable and airy surface
- Without staples nor seams
- Easily adjustable
- Fully adjustable
Made from suitable materials