Grant - Squirrel Logger with 1-8 Thermocouples
For more information or a quote on this item please email IVFSynergy
Below you will find some useful product details
A powerful portable data logger for everyday use
The Squirrel is a versatile, general purpose logger, with 4 to 8 analogue input channels to measure current, voltage, resistance and temperature, plus 8 digital channels. All can be logged or used as triggers to automatically start or stop logging.
IVFsynergy combine this system with correct thermocouples for the IVF application in either 1M or 5M lengths which are then calibrated to UKAS standard in our testing centre.
A multiple temperature logger speeds up the validation and QC process enabling a single test for multiple mapping locations.
With several probes attached and calibrated to a single machine means that should a thermocouple separate or break, QC can still be carried out that day using the remaining probes.
A single probe machine will often be useless in a similar situation.
It is a compact, portable logger which is also suitable for bench based and fixed installations. Easily programmed via the four integral push buttons and large graphical display and with a basic accuracy of 0.1%, the Squirrel 2010 is able to fulfil many routine data logging needs, including more demanding applications requiring up to 10 readings per second on one channel.
- Very easy to use
- Handheld, ergonomic design
- USB connectivity with PC
- Ethernet or RS232 communications options available
- Extended battery life for unattended logging
- Compact, portable data logger
- Powered from internal cells, external PSU or via USB connection
- 4 to 8 universal analogue inputs (current, voltage, resistance, temperature) plus 8 digital inputs
- 16 derived/calculated channels
- 2 alarm outputs
- 2 pulse counter inputs (1 at up to 64kHz, 1 at up to 100Hz)
- Configured via large easy-to-read graphical display
- 0.1% accuracy, 24-bit A to D conversion
- Up to 14 million readings
- Supplied with Squirrel View set-up/download and export software
- Up to 10 readings per second on 1 channel
Analogue inputs supported
- Create complex schedules of logging rates, triggers and alarm outputs
- Scale and view readings in real time on the integral display or on a PC running Squirrel View or Excel
- Display readings in preferred engineering units e.g. Hz, Bar, Pascals, Nm etc.
- Select logging rates up to 10 Hz. Single channel only
- Derive up to 16 calculated (virtual) channels from real input channels using mathematical functions
- Concurrently sample channels at different sample speedsThe Squirrel 2010 series comprises of two versions
Includes the following;
- Fitted Foam Lined Case
- Squirrel View Software
- Getting Started Guide including Certificate of Conformity
- USB connection cable
- Full set of Connection Plugs complete with Cable Ties
- Pack of 4 Precision Resistors for 4-20mA connection
- Set of C type Batteries
- Small Electrical Screwdriver
Includes all of the above, plus the following items;
- Squirrel View Plus Software
- Universal Mains Power Adaptor (110-240 Vac)