- Excellent Stability and Recovery.
- Unique Incubation Environment.
- Minimal Gas Consumption.
Just a few of the things you'll love about the Miri® Time-Lapse, packed with features you want in an IVF incubator.
Watch them grow without disturbance
We all love to see things grow -- the kids, the dog, the flowers. With Miri® Time-Lapse (Miri® TL), you can watch the embryos grow and develop throughout the entire culture process. There's no need to take your dishes out for scoring. See them grow right on your monitor, enabling you to see significant morphological events for better prediction of future developmental and implantation potential.
Unique Incubation Environment
The Miri®TL's overall design provides cultured embryos a minimum-stress environment. The six (6) chambers, designed to prevent cross-contamination, are entirely independent of each other; hence, any disruption such as temperature drop when opening the lid will have no impact on the rest of the system. Every time you open one chamber, you can always see the dish staying in the same compartment thereby minimizing the risk of mixing up the samples. The Miri TL also has a built-in HEPA-VOC filtration system and UV light that cleans the airstream continuously. This value-added treatment is the market’s most secure and safest incubation environment for your embryos.
2 Temperature Mode Options:
Single : Uniform set points for all 6 chambers.
Multi : Individual set points for each chamber.
Unprecedented Faster Recovery
Having a multi-room incubator has its unwavering advantage over the conventional boxed CO2 incubator. You can have the excellent speed of recovery for both temperature and gas parameters after opening a chamber. And to top it all, with its built-in gas mixer and gas recirculation system, you can surely save more with its unbeatable lower total gas consumption rate.
Say Hello to Sophisticated Annotation Tools
The Miri® TL incubator has powerful annotation tools to help you decide confidently. The Assist function automatically detects the first cleavages; you can make a side-by-side comparison and compare actual timings to ideal. The visual approach of viewing your embryos also allows embryologists to detect developmental anomalies such as Direct Cleavage, fragmentation, and multinucleation, making it easy to select the best embryo for transfer.
Quality checking an easy breeze
Stay focused on the most important -- solid laboratory procedures and workflow. The Miri® TL has twelve (12) temperature sensors (2 for each chamber) to ensure constant temperature stability. On top of that, each compartment has a separate individual PT1000 sensor and gas sample port specifically designed for independent and continuous validation of temperature and gas concentration. A Miri® GA can be optionally connected for external validation. It also allows you to store QC reports.
TIMELAPSE PRODUCT CATALOGUE
The Miri® TL also has a built-in pH measuring system for pH monitoring.
- 6 incubation chambers set new standards for a safe and secure handling of your embryos
- Time lapse monitoring with 5 minute picture interval
- 3 softwares: Miri® TL Software (running on the PC in the MIRI TL); Miri® ; TL Server (running on a seperate powerful PC); Miri® TL Viewer (Running on a powerful client touch PC)
- 1 CultureCoin per Miri® TL chamber; 14 embryos per CultureCoin
- Heated lid prevents condensation and enhances temperature regulation / recovery
BEST SAMPLE PROTECTION
- 6 completely separate culture chambers with a total capacity of up to 84 embryos
- Gas mixer ensures accurate control
- Direct warming of the dishes in the chambers for superior temperature stability
- 1 minute temperature recovery after opening of the lid
- Complete gas exchange in the system takes place in less than 10 min
- Gas recovery time of less than 3 minutes
- 12 completely separate PID temperature controllers
- Alarms with external alarm port
- Built- in HD resolution touch screen PC
- Easy event-result based drag and drop annotation
- Writable Glass Lids
- Large and easy-to-read LED displays
- With pH sensor port
- Easy temperature CO2 and O2 validation via the easy access PT1000 connectors and gas sampling ports.
LOWEST COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Pre-mixed gas is not required
- Total gas consumption is very low. Less than 2l/h CO2 and 10l/h N2 in use.