Complete your IVF Lab with a Miri GA
In growing embryos, optimizing the gas and temperature setting is always a crucial part. It's a job that demands high-quality precision and perfect timing. Skip your worries about culture conditions and start working in a stress-free lab. The Miri Benchtop and Miri Time-Lapse Incubators are designed for easy and continuous validation for both gas and temperature by using the Miri GA, a Gas and Temperature Validation.
Gas and Temperature Validation
The Miri GA is a tabletop device intended to be installed as an accessory device to incubators. It is the perfect system to validate your Miri and Miri TL systems because it has:
- 6 x PT 1000 input ports
- 6 x gas sampling input ports
Employing state-of-the-art sensor technology, this advanced CO2 and O2 gas analyzer can take sequential samples from up to 6 incubators simultaneously.
Connected to a PC, the data logging software will document gas analysis and temperature measurement. It is full of features such as adjustable alarm thresholds and can be set to send e-mail alarms.
- Constantly validate up to 6 x CO2 / O2 incubators
- CO2/ O2 incubators Controllable flow rate
- Monitor up to 6 x PT1000 sensors
- 6 ports for sequential gas samples
- Gas feedback returns sampled gas to incubator or exhaust
As validation unit, Miri GA can provide
- Parameter data logging
- Audible and visual alarms
- Adjustable alarm thresholds
Connected to a PC, the logging software will document parameters and optionally send e-mail alarms if set up.