MatcherSpecifically created for IVF clinics and donor banks, Matcher assists in preventing error through misidentification of patients and their gametes and embryos.
Matcher provides you with electronic traceability, recording 'who, what, where and when' at every transfer step. Operating seamlessly throughout the clinic, including cryo stores, theatres and laboratories, Matcher is relied on by doctors, embryologists, quality managers, nurses and directors alike.
Matcher is the only witnessing system that photographs all procedures, throughout the entire treatment cycle. Photographic reports provide visual chain of custody evidence, and additional peace of mind for both staff and patients.
The Matcher system comprises of a number of modules, providing benefits throughout the clinic.
- Electronic witnessing – a 'second pair of eyes' adding peace of mind to patients and staff
- Process mapping – forcing function helps ensure all steps are carried out, in the correct order
- Labelling – helps abandon handwriting, with customised clear barcoded labels
- Batch tracking – automatic paperless traceability of all labware and media used
- Photo ID card security – added peace of mind for patients
- Cryo management – identify, track and locate material stored in liquid nitrogen